Achieving your objectives
Ask the question, “What I want, that I am not able to do now”.
You can do this for anything. For example, you want to move from Bangalore and settle down in Chennai. You are having this idea for one year and yet you are not able to do it.
Then ask the following questions:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages in coming to Chennai?
- What are the actions steps should I take?
- Each action step generates emotions. Release them one after another.
- What is the desire behind those emotions? Accept and release them.
- What is the advantage in being in Bangalore? Find out and release that too.
There is an advantage being in Bangalore and it works as a resistance to come to Chennai.
Accept and release your resistance, ‘I release my resistance to come to Chennai’.
Single most advantage: http://wp.me/p39EiO-R
Advantage Acceptance: http://wp.me/pwblL-D