Develop confidence when jobless
You can learn a lot by observing people. Learn to understand your existing relationships – with your family members, friends, and relatives.
Move with them closely, express and communicate with love as if you were meeting them for the first time and as though this would be the last time you are going to meet them.
Contribute something to them lovingly. Help them in any manner you can. It need not be financial.
This will boost your self-confidence and enthusiasm. Normally one feels confident and enthusiastic only after getting the job. Now, you are acquiring this state before getting the job.
This will also make you a better person. You will also learn how to relate to your colleagues and superiors when you move to your future workplace.
When you are ready to learn anything new, then this period would become a period of relaxation, instead of a period of frustration.
If you are obsessed of anything, it may not happen. I want you to change your mind-set and be relaxed.
I am always scared of losing my love. I know I became obsessed and I really try to be relaxed and leave it to divine.
However, I get impatient as I lost my first love like this. That’s why I think it is going to happen again.
Whenever you get the fear just say within, “Why this fear”?
The mind always has a tendency to think and feel as it did in the past.
The event may be new. The feelings and thoughts are never new. The same feelings and the same thoughts are produced every day.
As long as we think that we are mute spectators of events, we cannot do anything.
You are not your mind. When it produces some feeling or thought, which you don’t like, you have the ability to release it.
When a feeling arises, or when a thought comes out, just say:
- Can I release this thought?
- Why should I keep this thought?
- Is this thought helping me or hindering me?
- If it hinders me, can I release it?
- If the answer is “yes” say, “I release this thought.”
Say this as many times as possible so that you are out of the fear.
This method will help you come out of fear.
Fear always manifests what you don’t want in life.
You have told me not to be obsessed and to relax. But how can I able to know my limits? Can’t I have right to express my feeling? Can’t I pray or try to regain my lost harmony between us?
I am chanting mantras with full faith on divine. How can I know that there is still a hope? Because we are neither astrologer nor we can talk to divine.
I am going to say my feeling to him tomorrow after chanting OM CHAM NAMAHA OM JAM NAMAHA.
When you are obsessed with worry and fear you are breaking the quantum rules.
Your fear will manifest the one which you don’t want, instead of getting what you want.
Desire something. Quieten your mind, relax and release it to the divine field.
Approaching anything with the calm and relaxed mind has got better chance of getting what we want.
How to remain calm and relaxed?
That is where the surrendering attitude enters. By surrendering the desire to the divine field, you accept what the divine offers. Surrendering makes you think that whatever divine offer is good for me.
Your spouse may not react if you do the following…He will simply accept whatever you do…
Saroja: I feel guilty.
Saroja: For the last 12 months I have been saving Rs.100/ to present a watch to my brother. I have to give that without my husband knowing it. My conscience pricks that I am doing something wrong.
Naran: Welcome the guilt feeling and release it.
- I welcome this terrible guilt. I release this guilt.
Naran: Is it still there?
Saroja: Yes. More than guilt, fear is there.
Naran: What are the thoughts in your state of fear?
Saroja: If he comes to know I will be doomed. This thought is obsessing me.
Naran: Fearing something means unconsciously or secretly means that we want this to happen. Do you want your life to be doomed by your husband?
Naran: Then accept it and release it.
- I release my wanting to be doomed.
Saroja: Sir, my fear is, if he comes to know, he will abuse me. I will be not allowed to see my parents and brother.
- I accept that I want to be physically abused by my husband. I let go of this fear.
- In addition, I let go of my desire to be abused by my husband.
- I want to stop meeting my parents. I accept this desire and let go of my desire to stop meeting my parents.
- I release my state of insecurity because I am safe.
Saroja: I feel better. I feel comfortable.
Naran: Why do you want to present a watch to your brother on his birth day?
Saroja: I am happy to see him happy.
Naran: How do you know that your gift will make him happy?
Saroja: He does not have one.
Naran: Your gift will make him love you better.
Saroja: Yes. I want to feel loved by him. I need his love.
Naran: Accept your need and desire for his love and release.
- I accept that I need his love and there is desire for his approval. I release my desire for his approval.
Will you be ready to tell your husband about this?
Naran: Release again you insecurity.
Saroja: There still some fear.
- I release my insecurity.
Saroja: Instead of him coming to know about this, I think rather it is better for me to tell him.
On the day of the incident, she describes in her own words
My fear started increasing. There was tension in the stomach.
- I accept there is tension in the stomach. I release my tension in the stomach.
My body was becoming heavy.
- I accept my body is becoming heavy. I release the heaviness.
I am ok now.
- I accept that I am ok. I release this okay feeling.
- Will he shout at me if I tell him about the watch gift? Let go, let go.
Silence for a few seconds.
- I can’t face his eyes. Let go, let go.
Some more silence.
- How do I tell him? Let go, let go.
Silence again. I gave the cup of coffee to my husband. My hands become cold.
- I accept my hands had become cold. I release the cold sensation in my hands.
My hands shivered.
- I accept that I am shivering and I release this shivering sensation.
- I release my state of insecurity (I repeat this affirmation few times).
Suddenly all my fears were gone and I became curious to know how he will react when I tell him about the watch gift. After taking the coffee, suddenly my husband asked me, “Your brother phoned up. It seems every year you buy him a gift. He asked me to remind you. What is your plan for this year?” “I am planning to buy him a watch”.
Lot of happiness joy enthusiasm fills me up.
- I accept that I am joyful. I release my joy.
“That is a good idea. We will buy one. “I told him easily, “I have already saved Rs.1200/- towards that“. “Fantastic, then we will buy the watch today itself”.
When I went inside to change my dress there was joy and happiness.
- I accept I am joyful. Can I release this joyful state? Yes. I release my state of joy. I release my happiness.
When I released my feelings of joy, an aura of peace was there, which can’t be described in words.