I and my boy-friend broke up last year though we love each other even now.
It all happened because of his friends as they cropped up misunderstandings between us. And he isn’t able to see that.
And I know he doesn’t have that much of courage to tell me that he still loves me. I really want to get back together with him.
Then please suggest me something so that I forget him easily as I am trying to get over him. But, as we work at the same place, it’s really difficult for me to see him every time everywhere around me and that turns me off.
And I am full of sad feelings.
Or tell me how I can get my real soul mate.
I could understand your pangs of love.
Only for your highest good I suggested that.
I honestly feel that you should lead a happy life.
Can everybody be happy?
One has to learn to be happy in spite of events.
When we want something intently, and when we resist what is happening then what we get is pain. Though we want pleasure, our resistance to any event and our incomplete understanding of the divine order, gives us pain only.
Just observe what is going on in the mind.
- As and when any thought come, just say, “Why not I release this? Yes, I let go of this thought?”
- Release everything – every feeling, every thought – that prevents you to forget him.
- If any thought or feeling does not get released, find out the desire behind this feeling or thought. If there is a desire to possess him release that desire.
- If there is a desire to change him or the event release that desire too.
Do the releasing techniques as given above.
If you can buy Bach flower remedies from your local homeopathy shop then buy:
- CHICORY (to overcome the love pangs)
- WALNUT (to release resistance and break away )
- WILLOW (to overcome resentment and anger towards friends)
- HORNBEAM (to move on)
Take those flower remedies by putting 6 pills of each in a bottle of water and keep on sipping that water from morning to evening.
Do this sipping for 15 days.
Put the pills once every day.
RULE: Act Different
(Based on NLP)
Gita works in a garment industry.
She had to place an order for 100 meters of Blue cloth and 1000 meters of white. Instead she placed an order for 1000 meters of Blue and 100 meters of White. Using this combination, she would not be able to execute her production work. The material will be unusable, resulting in loss of money for her company. May be she will lose her job too.
She realized her mistake when she reached her home only. By then it was late night and the supplier would not take any change in order over the phone. She had to do it over the internet.
She called Naran S. Balakumar next day at 7 in the morning. He told her to do the following:
- Count the no of flowers – white and red flowers, on her way to office. She had to stop at every office building where there are flowers, count them – White and Red, and put the counts in a piece of paper.
- Call Balakumar as soon as she reaches her office, but before entering the office and give him the counts. (This step was to stop her accessing her computer as soon as she enters her office and thus change her expected behaviour pattern.) The reason being: when you Change your Routine Habitual Actions, you will get Different Results and not the expected ones.
She did so. After she gave him the counts, she checked up her mail box.
Surprisingly she had received a mail from the supplier. He had mentioned in the mail that it looks like that the order is not as per standing instructions given to them. Therefore he wanted to confirm whether he can execute the order or not.
By changing her action pattern (called as Breaking the Pattern in NLP), Gita could save her job as well as stopping her company from incurring loss and get a bad reputation with their client.