Referring the article: https://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/moving-to-a-new-location/
I am amazed reading this, as today I was reading old articles of 2009. I was filled with eagerness to learn more and regret that I “wasted” my last four years.
Then I started repeating:
- “I release my desire to learn more”,
- “I release regrets of the past”
- “I accept the present”.
Soon my frame of mind was positive and cheerful again!!
This is a magic mantra. All day now, I repeat this for all things! And finding myself closer and closer to the person I was – before all the stressful life events (happened to me).
From RULE your MIND Workshop notes
1. Release the emotions you felt during the day
Do this exercise for all of them – taking one emotion at a time. Even if it is a positive feeling, release that. Find out the state of the mind and do the steps:
- “I welcome this state”,
- “I accept it”
- “Can I release that?”
Even if it is a negative emotion (or feeling) like anger, you release it.
Whatever that does not go, write it in a notebook and continue to work on it, until it goes.
2. Release emotions felt during the last one week
What are the predominant emotions you had? During last seven days what incidents happened? What emotions you felt?
Welcome each one of them, accept them and release them by keep saying,” I release, I release”.
3. Repeat the exercise for last one month
Are you able to remember any emotions? Are there are any emotion still persisting? When I say emotions, I mean not just negative emotions but also positive emotions.
I and my boy-friend broke up last year though we love each other even now.
It all happened because of his friends as they cropped up misunderstandings between us. And he isn’t able to see that.
And I know he doesn’t have that much of courage to tell me that he still loves me. I really want to get back together with him.
Then please suggest me something so that I forget him easily as I am trying to get over him. But, as we work at the same place, it’s really difficult for me to see him every time everywhere around me and that turns me off.
And I am full of sad feelings.
Or tell me how I can get my real soul mate.
I could understand your pangs of love.
Only for your highest good I suggested that.
I honestly feel that you should lead a happy life.
Can everybody be happy?
One has to learn to be happy in spite of events.
When we want something intently, and when we resist what is happening then what we get is pain. Though we want pleasure, our resistance to any event and our incomplete understanding of the divine order, gives us pain only.
Just observe what is going on in the mind.
- As and when any thought come, just say, “Why not I release this? Yes, I let go of this thought?”
- Release everything – every feeling, every thought – that prevents you to forget him.
- If any thought or feeling does not get released, find out the desire behind this feeling or thought. If there is a desire to possess him release that desire.
- If there is a desire to change him or the event release that desire too.
Do the releasing techniques as given above.
If you can buy Bach flower remedies from your local homeopathy shop then buy:
- CHICORY (to overcome the love pangs)
- WALNUT (to release resistance and break away )
- WILLOW (to overcome resentment and anger towards friends)
- HORNBEAM (to move on)
Take those flower remedies by putting 6 pills of each in a bottle of water and keep on sipping that water from morning to evening.
Do this sipping for 15 days.
Put the pills once every day.
“My wife is very possessive and highly interfering”.
Take one quality of your wife at a time.
Assume that quality is within you. In fact, you will be having those qualities inside you. That’s why you have attracted her to you.
Now, do the following, taking one quality a day:
- First day: “I release my interfering nature to Chicory.” Keeping this intention in mind, chant “CHICORY”.
- Second day: “I release my possessive nature to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
- Third day: “I release my insecurities to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
While doing the above exercise, please do the following too:
- Be sure to thank the opposite person for revealing the inadequacies and shortcomings inside you.
- Reflect on your past, find out whether you have exhibited these qualities towards others, and then release them to Chicory.
This does not mean that there is no place for emotions in life. However, they should be used as different tool and then they had to be let go. There is place for anger too, but if it not forgotten or released then it becomes a rancor.
If you are obsessed of anything, it may not happen. I want you to change your mind-set and be relaxed.
I am always scared of losing my love. I know I became obsessed and I really try to be relaxed and leave it to divine.
However, I get impatient as I lost my first love like this. That’s why I think it is going to happen again.
Whenever you get the fear just say within, “Why this fear”?
The mind always has a tendency to think and feel as it did in the past.
The event may be new. The feelings and thoughts are never new. The same feelings and the same thoughts are produced every day.
As long as we think that we are mute spectators of events, we cannot do anything.
You are not your mind. When it produces some feeling or thought, which you don’t like, you have the ability to release it.
When a feeling arises, or when a thought comes out, just say:
- Can I release this thought?
- Why should I keep this thought?
- Is this thought helping me or hindering me?
- If it hinders me, can I release it?
- If the answer is “yes” say, “I release this thought.”
Say this as many times as possible so that you are out of the fear.
This method will help you come out of fear.
Fear always manifests what you don’t want in life.
You have told me not to be obsessed and to relax. But how can I able to know my limits? Can’t I have right to express my feeling? Can’t I pray or try to regain my lost harmony between us?
I am chanting mantras with full faith on divine. How can I know that there is still a hope? Because we are neither astrologer nor we can talk to divine.
I am going to say my feeling to him tomorrow after chanting OM CHAM NAMAHA OM JAM NAMAHA.
When you are obsessed with worry and fear you are breaking the quantum rules.
Your fear will manifest the one which you don’t want, instead of getting what you want.
Desire something. Quieten your mind, relax and release it to the divine field.
Approaching anything with the calm and relaxed mind has got better chance of getting what we want.
How to remain calm and relaxed?
That is where the surrendering attitude enters. By surrendering the desire to the divine field, you accept what the divine offers. Surrendering makes you think that whatever divine offer is good for me.