Read the first part of the article here: https://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/01/31/how-to-stop-the-mind-influencing-us-part-i/
Letting go the thoughts
How can we do it that?
How thoughts can be let off?
There will be resistance inside the mind to do so, as it does not want us to move forward spiritually in life.
Letting go seen inside our body
Is this letting go is something new that we have never seen?
If you watch your body, it is letting go. However, mind does not do that.
Let say you like eating Jangri (Indian sweet). Can you keep it in the mouth for long? It has to be released to the stomach. After digestion, if the stomach does not release it, then you have to go to hospital. Nature of the mouth is to let go.
Stomach has to let go to intestines. If intestines refuse to let go, imagine what will happen to us. Here cooperation among body organs is a must.
Jangri takes different forms in the end, losing its original form after digestion, absorption and elimination operations of the digestive tract.
Skin let go by sweating. Lungs exhales carbon dioxide. If heart stops circulating blood one-tenth of a second, then you will die. It does letting in and letting out blood.
Letting go action in nature
Morning has to go for noon to come and afternoon goes for evening to come. Letting go happens in a circular manner. Similarly, sun goes, and Moon comes.
Letting go is the process of nature. However, for mind it’s not possible. It does opposite of it, by holding on to things.
Holding on is the nature of the mind
Mind is the enemy to Body and Soul.
When you hold on to a thought, it means there is stagnation. Then you will have less of Prana (energy). Mind is always stagnated.
“My wife is very possessive and highly interfering”.
Take one quality of your wife at a time.
Assume that quality is within you. In fact, you will be having those qualities inside you. That’s why you have attracted her to you.
Now, do the following, taking one quality a day:
- First day: “I release my interfering nature to Chicory.” Keeping this intention in mind, chant “CHICORY”.
- Second day: “I release my possessive nature to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
- Third day: “I release my insecurities to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
While doing the above exercise, please do the following too:
- Be sure to thank the opposite person for revealing the inadequacies and shortcomings inside you.
- Reflect on your past, find out whether you have exhibited these qualities towards others, and then release them to Chicory.
This does not mean that there is no place for emotions in life. However, they should be used as different tool and then they had to be let go. There is place for anger too, but if it not forgotten or released then it becomes a rancor.
RULE: Act Different
(Based on NLP)
Gita works in a garment industry.
She had to place an order for 100 meters of Blue cloth and 1000 meters of white. Instead she placed an order for 1000 meters of Blue and 100 meters of White. Using this combination, she would not be able to execute her production work. The material will be unusable, resulting in loss of money for her company. May be she will lose her job too.
She realized her mistake when she reached her home only. By then it was late night and the supplier would not take any change in order over the phone. She had to do it over the internet.
She called Naran S. Balakumar next day at 7 in the morning. He told her to do the following:
- Count the no of flowers – white and red flowers, on her way to office. She had to stop at every office building where there are flowers, count them – White and Red, and put the counts in a piece of paper.
- Call Balakumar as soon as she reaches her office, but before entering the office and give him the counts. (This step was to stop her accessing her computer as soon as she enters her office and thus change her expected behaviour pattern.) The reason being: when you Change your Routine Habitual Actions, you will get Different Results and not the expected ones.
She did so. After she gave him the counts, she checked up her mail box.
Surprisingly she had received a mail from the supplier. He had mentioned in the mail that it looks like that the order is not as per standing instructions given to them. Therefore he wanted to confirm whether he can execute the order or not.
By changing her action pattern (called as Breaking the Pattern in NLP), Gita could save her job as well as stopping her company from incurring loss and get a bad reputation with their client.