Even though you are successful in your career…!!!
By nature, you are pure – positive, fearless, loving etc. In that sense, all of us are united at a level – called as Sub-conscious Mind or Universal Mind, where we have access to this positive energy.
At this level we are perfect, can do anything we want and be anything we would like to be.
However, we bring in the energy of negativity from outside. Thus, fear, anger, hatred etc., comes from outside and not inside us.
Then, how to get rid of the part that you don’t want?
“I RELEASE the part that produces anger”.
“I OPEN and ALIGN WITH the part that activates love, and forgiveness”.
Attend the workshop on 19th Oct, to know more about your shadow self: http://wp.me/p31KXo-1Y
I and my boy-friend broke up last year though we love each other even now.
It all happened because of his friends as they cropped up misunderstandings between us. And he isn’t able to see that.
And I know he doesn’t have that much of courage to tell me that he still loves me. I really want to get back together with him.
Then please suggest me something so that I forget him easily as I am trying to get over him. But, as we work at the same place, it’s really difficult for me to see him every time everywhere around me and that turns me off.
And I am full of sad feelings.
Or tell me how I can get my real soul mate.
I could understand your pangs of love.
Only for your highest good I suggested that.
I honestly feel that you should lead a happy life.
Can everybody be happy?
One has to learn to be happy in spite of events.
When we want something intently, and when we resist what is happening then what we get is pain. Though we want pleasure, our resistance to any event and our incomplete understanding of the divine order, gives us pain only.
Just observe what is going on in the mind.
- As and when any thought come, just say, “Why not I release this? Yes, I let go of this thought?”
- Release everything – every feeling, every thought – that prevents you to forget him.
- If any thought or feeling does not get released, find out the desire behind this feeling or thought. If there is a desire to possess him release that desire.
- If there is a desire to change him or the event release that desire too.
Do the releasing techniques as given above.
If you can buy Bach flower remedies from your local homeopathy shop then buy:
- CHICORY (to overcome the love pangs)
- WALNUT (to release resistance and break away )
- WILLOW (to overcome resentment and anger towards friends)
- HORNBEAM (to move on)
Take those flower remedies by putting 6 pills of each in a bottle of water and keep on sipping that water from morning to evening.
Do this sipping for 15 days.
Put the pills once every day.