Referring the article: https://healbyrule.wordpress.com/2013/03/02/moving-to-a-new-location/
I am amazed reading this, as today I was reading old articles of 2009. I was filled with eagerness to learn more and regret that I “wasted” my last four years.
Then I started repeating:
- “I release my desire to learn more”,
- “I release regrets of the past”
- “I accept the present”.
Soon my frame of mind was positive and cheerful again!!
This is a magic mantra. All day now, I repeat this for all things! And finding myself closer and closer to the person I was – before all the stressful life events (happened to me).
From RULE your MIND Workshop notes
1. Release the emotions you felt during the day
Do this exercise for all of them – taking one emotion at a time. Even if it is a positive feeling, release that. Find out the state of the mind and do the steps:
- “I welcome this state”,
- “I accept it”
- “Can I release that?”
Even if it is a negative emotion (or feeling) like anger, you release it.
Whatever that does not go, write it in a notebook and continue to work on it, until it goes.
2. Release emotions felt during the last one week
What are the predominant emotions you had? During last seven days what incidents happened? What emotions you felt?
Welcome each one of them, accept them and release them by keep saying,” I release, I release”.
3. Repeat the exercise for last one month
Are you able to remember any emotions? Are there are any emotion still persisting? When I say emotions, I mean not just negative emotions but also positive emotions.
I and my boy-friend broke up last year though we love each other even now.
It all happened because of his friends as they cropped up misunderstandings between us. And he isn’t able to see that.
And I know he doesn’t have that much of courage to tell me that he still loves me. I really want to get back together with him.
Then please suggest me something so that I forget him easily as I am trying to get over him. But, as we work at the same place, it’s really difficult for me to see him every time everywhere around me and that turns me off.
And I am full of sad feelings.
Or tell me how I can get my real soul mate.
I could understand your pangs of love.
Only for your highest good I suggested that.
I honestly feel that you should lead a happy life.
Can everybody be happy?
One has to learn to be happy in spite of events.
When we want something intently, and when we resist what is happening then what we get is pain. Though we want pleasure, our resistance to any event and our incomplete understanding of the divine order, gives us pain only.
Just observe what is going on in the mind.
- As and when any thought come, just say, “Why not I release this? Yes, I let go of this thought?”
- Release everything – every feeling, every thought – that prevents you to forget him.
- If any thought or feeling does not get released, find out the desire behind this feeling or thought. If there is a desire to possess him release that desire.
- If there is a desire to change him or the event release that desire too.
Do the releasing techniques as given above.
If you can buy Bach flower remedies from your local homeopathy shop then buy:
- CHICORY (to overcome the love pangs)
- WALNUT (to release resistance and break away )
- WILLOW (to overcome resentment and anger towards friends)
- HORNBEAM (to move on)
Take those flower remedies by putting 6 pills of each in a bottle of water and keep on sipping that water from morning to evening.
Do this sipping for 15 days.
Put the pills once every day.