I and my boy-friend broke up last year though we love each other even now.
It all happened because of his friends as they cropped up misunderstandings between us. And he isn’t able to see that.
And I know he doesn’t have that much of courage to tell me that he still loves me. I really want to get back together with him.
Then please suggest me something so that I forget him easily as I am trying to get over him. But, as we work at the same place, it’s really difficult for me to see him every time everywhere around me and that turns me off.
And I am full of sad feelings.
Or tell me how I can get my real soul mate.
I could understand your pangs of love.
Only for your highest good I suggested that.
I honestly feel that you should lead a happy life.
Can everybody be happy?
One has to learn to be happy in spite of events.
When we want something intently, and when we resist what is happening then what we get is pain. Though we want pleasure, our resistance to any event and our incomplete understanding of the divine order, gives us pain only.
Just observe what is going on in the mind.
- As and when any thought come, just say, “Why not I release this? Yes, I let go of this thought?”
- Release everything – every feeling, every thought – that prevents you to forget him.
- If any thought or feeling does not get released, find out the desire behind this feeling or thought. If there is a desire to possess him release that desire.
- If there is a desire to change him or the event release that desire too.
Do the releasing techniques as given above.
If you can buy Bach flower remedies from your local homeopathy shop then buy:
- CHICORY (to overcome the love pangs)
- WALNUT (to release resistance and break away )
- WILLOW (to overcome resentment and anger towards friends)
- HORNBEAM (to move on)
Take those flower remedies by putting 6 pills of each in a bottle of water and keep on sipping that water from morning to evening.
Do this sipping for 15 days.
Put the pills once every day.
I am diagnosed with pain in the greater trochanteric region on the left leg. Doctor has asked me to take pain-killer tablets for a couple of days and observe.
I have back pain for the past 14 years. I stopped working because of that. Now, the back pain occurs only if I strain myself for long hours. Otherwise, daily activities do not cause the pain in the back.
About 8 years back, I was diagnosed with Spondylosis when I had pain in the neck as well as on the outer side of the left elbow. On Doctor’s advice, I started doing neck exercises. I can still feel the pain in the elbow when I carry some weight.
“I release the memory of pain”
“I release the thought of pain”
“I release the expectation to have pain”
Rule: Increase Your Self-esteem by Working with Others
- You can learn a lot by observing people.
- Learn to understand your existing relationships – with your family members, friends, and relatives.
- Move with them closely, express and communicate with love as if you were meeting them for the first time and as though this would be the last time you are going to meet them.
- Contribute something to them lovingly. Help them in any manner you can. It need not be financial.
This will boost your self confidence and enthusiasm. Normally one feels confident and enthusiastic only after getting the job. Now, you are acquiring this state before getting the job. This will also make you a better person. You will also learn how to relate to your colleagues and superiors when you move to your future workplace.
When you are ready to learn anything new, then this period would become a period of relaxation, instead of a period of frustration.