I noticed that you always say that our conscious mind always has a tendency to create that what we don’t want.
Then how we can stop it, as we can’t stop thinking about our needs and desires?
If we think negative then it often creates it. Why then we wish positive when it doesn’t happen?
Just say, “I release this thought” as and when any thought arises.
If you have a desire, release that and work towards that desire.
Don’t think about the result while you are working towards your goal.
Accept whatever comes as results whether you wanted it or not:
- When you have got what you desired, then PRAY for others – who are denied and/or whose desires were unfulfilled.
- When you have not got what you desired, THANK the DIVINE for giving it to someone, who needed most.
“My wife is very possessive and highly interfering”.
Take one quality of your wife at a time.
Assume that quality is within you. In fact, you will be having those qualities inside you. That’s why you have attracted her to you.
Now, do the following, taking one quality a day:
- First day: “I release my interfering nature to Chicory.” Keeping this intention in mind, chant “CHICORY”.
- Second day: “I release my possessive nature to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
- Third day: “I release my insecurities to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
While doing the above exercise, please do the following too:
- Be sure to thank the opposite person for revealing the inadequacies and shortcomings inside you.
- Reflect on your past, find out whether you have exhibited these qualities towards others, and then release them to Chicory.
This does not mean that there is no place for emotions in life. However, they should be used as different tool and then they had to be let go. There is place for anger too, but if it not forgotten or released then it becomes a rancor.