“My wife is very possessive and highly interfering”.
Take one quality of your wife at a time.
Assume that quality is within you. In fact, you will be having those qualities inside you. That’s why you have attracted her to you.
Now, do the following, taking one quality a day:
- First day: “I release my interfering nature to Chicory.” Keeping this intention in mind, chant “CHICORY”.
- Second day: “I release my possessive nature to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
- Third day: “I release my insecurities to Chicory”. Chant “CHICORY”.
While doing the above exercise, please do the following too:
- Be sure to thank the opposite person for revealing the inadequacies and shortcomings inside you.
- Reflect on your past, find out whether you have exhibited these qualities towards others, and then release them to Chicory.
This does not mean that there is no place for emotions in life. However, they should be used as different tool and then they had to be let go. There is place for anger too, but if it not forgotten or released then it becomes a rancor.
If you are obsessed of anything, it may not happen. I want you to change your mind-set and be relaxed.
I am always scared of losing my love. I know I became obsessed and I really try to be relaxed and leave it to divine.
However, I get impatient as I lost my first love like this. That’s why I think it is going to happen again.
Whenever you get the fear just say within, “Why this fear”?
The mind always has a tendency to think and feel as it did in the past.
The event may be new. The feelings and thoughts are never new. The same feelings and the same thoughts are produced every day.
As long as we think that we are mute spectators of events, we cannot do anything.
You are not your mind. When it produces some feeling or thought, which you don’t like, you have the ability to release it.
When a feeling arises, or when a thought comes out, just say:
- Can I release this thought?
- Why should I keep this thought?
- Is this thought helping me or hindering me?
- If it hinders me, can I release it?
- If the answer is “yes” say, “I release this thought.”
Say this as many times as possible so that you are out of the fear.
This method will help you come out of fear.
Fear always manifests what you don’t want in life.
You have told me not to be obsessed and to relax. But how can I able to know my limits? Can’t I have right to express my feeling? Can’t I pray or try to regain my lost harmony between us?
I am chanting mantras with full faith on divine. How can I know that there is still a hope? Because we are neither astrologer nor we can talk to divine.
I am going to say my feeling to him tomorrow after chanting OM CHAM NAMAHA OM JAM NAMAHA.
When you are obsessed with worry and fear you are breaking the quantum rules.
Your fear will manifest the one which you don’t want, instead of getting what you want.
Desire something. Quieten your mind, relax and release it to the divine field.
Approaching anything with the calm and relaxed mind has got better chance of getting what we want.
How to remain calm and relaxed?
That is where the surrendering attitude enters. By surrendering the desire to the divine field, you accept what the divine offers. Surrendering makes you think that whatever divine offer is good for me.